Saturday, July 7, 2007

http://www.bloglines.com/public/canadaberner

Not sure if this is right or not as there was no "share" tab.
I really can't see myself using this at all. If I want an update on the news I'll check the website. I can see how people would get obsessed about checking their blogline for updates and I have better things to do with my time.
If a school had any kind of device that was used to display up to date news this would be a valuable tool. Perhaps highschool teachers would use this to generate an area of acceptable links for research etc.

1 comment:

Eclectech Educator said...

Hello,

Thank you for your vigilance in completing the tutorials in the summer.

I think you will enjoy learning about RSS as an alternative to Bloglines. For student research, I prefer the learners to use del.icio.us.